How long will Biocircularcities last?
The project started in October 2021 and will conclude at the end of September 2023.
Who are the partners?
The Biocircularcities consortium gathers eight partners from eight countries:
- Fundació ENT – Spain (Lead partner)
- Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development (ENEA) – Italy
- CIVITTA Eesti AS – Estonia
- Association of Cities and Regions for sustainable Resource management (ACR+) – Belgium
- Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) – Luxembourg
- Metropolitan Area of Barcelona – Spain
- Metropolitan City of Naples – Italy
- Regional Energy Agency of Pazardzhik (REAP) – Bulgaria
Discover in detail these organisations and their role in the project in the partners section.
Can I take part in Biocircularcities?
I am a bioeconomy player in one of the pilot territories, how can I join the Living Labs?
You can directly contact the pilot partners by email. If you would like to join the Living Lab in: